1. You have a physical reaction when trying on wedding dresses (hives are never a good sign!).
2. You hide you guilty pleasure, BRIDES magazine, rather than leave it our as a helpful hint.
3. You can watch Say Yes To The Dress and feel not even a twinge of envy.
4. You bring your BFF as a plus one to a wedding rather than your BF.
5. When he brings up the subject, you change it. Hey, look at the bicyclist!
6. You find yourself thinking about past boyfriends (and Facebook stalking them). What ever happened to Matt from junior year?
7. You find yourself spending more and more time apart. And not missing him.
8. Your friends (and mom) have stopped asking you if he’s the one.
9. You are more annoyed about his bad qualities than in love with his good ones.
10. You often forget you are even in a relationship.